The entire Hanova community takes great pride in our students’ academic achievements. Our DP students and teachers continue to celebrate impressive sets of IB exam results posted from each graduating class from Hanova!
Our students’ academic and extra-curricular achievements are reflected in their outstanding IB DP exam scores, and in the offers and scholarships they have received from some of the world’s top ranked universities.
- Hanova IB Diploma average score of 34 points; five points above world average in all IB World schools of 29.
- 2020 session Hanova IB Diploma average score of 36 points.
- Hanova’s highest IB Diploma score is 42 out of 45 points.
- Hanova graduates achieved an average 5.4 points in all Diploma subjects out of a possible 7 points per subject.
- 100% passing rate in Theory of Knowledge (TOK), Extended Essay (EE), and CAS.
- 55% of our graduates has received offers from world Top 100 universities.
Our students’ academic and extra-curricular achievements are also reflected in the acceptances and scholarships they have received from some of the world’s top ranked universities.
For more details, see Hanova’s University & Careers Counseling page.