Xi’an Hanova International School is an IB Continuum School, fully authorized to offer the internationally renowned IB Primary Years Programme since 2017 (Early Years – Y6), IB Middle Years Programme since 2016 (Years 7-11) and IB Diploma Programme since 2014 (Y12 – Y13) – with 20 different Diploma subjects available to students.
We are also an authorized Cambridge School, a center for SAT and ACT testing and a licensed center for the prestigious Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award to develop youth leadership.
Hanova is dedicated to educational excellence – focused on meeting the needs of all its students as well as attaining and retaining a highly qualified and experienced teaching staff.
- We aim to be an outstanding IB World School.
- All that we do is in the best interest of our students’ future.
- Encourage our staff and students be accountable for their own behavior, and be socially responsible as global citizens.
- We strive to make a community of inspiring, wise, principled and active life-long learners.
Our Core Values
- Inspiring lifelong learning.
- To be socially responsible as global citizens
- To be outstanding learners with wisdom
- We strive to establish Hanova as a long-standing quality educational institution.