The Xi’an Hanova International School is a community-driven, independently owned and operated organization, supported by the Hanova Company and Bodi School of Xi’an, China. Hanova is dedicated to educational excellence – focused on meeting the needs of all its students as well as attaining and retaining a highly qualified and experienced teaching staff.
- Develop our students to be inspiring and responsible life-long learners with wisdom who make a positive difference in our world.
- All that we do is for the best interest of our students’ future.
- Build an excellent international school with focus on values encapsulated in the IB learner profile.
Our Core Values
- Inspiring lifelong learner
- To be socially responsible as global citizens
- To be outstanding learners with wisdom
- We endeavor to strengthen the foundation of our education.
- We strive to make a community of inspiring, full of wisdom, responsible, principled and active life-long learners.
- We enable not only our students but also our community including teachers and parents to be socially responsible as global citizens through our education at Hanova.